Content Done Wrong
As I have mentioned in many posts, I am a hungry student of how content functions in successful small business marketing. I found this post on ClickZ…one of my favorite websites covering marketing news. I think it is wonderful.
Top 5 Takeaways from the Article
As I read the article, I have a big smile on my face. All 15 of the insights are valid. I picked out the 5 I like the best.
- (1) You Don’t Have a Plan: So true…that is why I am now offering strategy consultations.
- (3) You’re Not a Writer: This wonderful website highly recommends you hire a copywriter. Call me.
- (7) You’re Not Being Yourself: “Refreshing candor” is what they recommend. With a personality and face on your brand, you are more likely to develop a following.
- (9) You’re Erratic: Quality content is the primary reason why companies hire professional writers. However, one of the most important reasons is because a hired ghostwriter will keep you supplied with content. That way you can post regularly.
- (11) You’re No Fun: Please, don’t take yourself so seriously
So – those are my favorites.
Which ones resonate with you? Please let me know.